Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Achieving My Dreams"


Girl or boy, man or woman have dreams in life which serves as their inspiration and this make them successful in life.Let us always remember that nobody in this world have no dreams in life.

Having a dream in life make us inspire. Just like me, I've already planned my future where my dreams make it better. My dreams depend on my future.I will achieve my dreams, and planned my future through asking guidance of God. He makes me strong to reach my future, God is always there with me in reaching my dreams. Just always remember that we need God to achieve our dreams in life and we are the one who make our future. Our future depends on us, so we must planned our future, we must do good for the betterment of our future. Through this we can easily achieve our goals in life. We must also remember that poverty is not a hindrance to achieve our goal in life. Even we failed to achieve one of our dreams in life we must not give up just that easily. We must stand up and start a new life again.And if you already rich your dreams you must look at your back even how rich you are.


Let's all remember that our future depends on us, no one or nobody is responsible for our future. And we must achieve our dream that no one is controlling us. Let's also remember that we must put God in all things we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment