Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP

1..... 2..... 3..... days to go before the end of Second Quarter. But I will not forgot what I've learn and discover in my lessons in Second Quarter. I will share to you what I've learn and discover in our lessons in TLE in Second Quarter. You know what, I love surfing the Internet. honestly speaking, so I love my TLE subject and I like most when we make a notepads which is so challenging, I have discovered many things in making a notepads and all I've learn in making a notepads are very helpful to me when I am surfing the computer. And it reminds me that its not that so easy to make notepads, so we must appreciate this notepads.
As I said awhile ago its not that so easy to make notepads. So I am sometimes, I am confuse and I make mistakes in making notepads so this mistakes destruct my grades in my TLE subject. This is my problem because I am not that so good in making a notepads because its very confusing to make this notepads. I want to make my grades in TLE higher but I think I can't make it this quarter because sometimes I am confuse to make the right thing in my notepads. Honestly speaking I am confuse in making my notepad in Activity #7 because its so hard and confusing but all Activity I've make I think I make the right thing, this is the only Activity that I am confuse.
But I will not give up in making the right thing in this activity because I believe that there's always hope. I will practice and practice until I do the right thing. I will ask my teacher which teach us good. And I know that she want to challenge me in making a notepads.
You cannot found the word give up in my dictionary because I am a girl that never gives up because I know that God always in my side. He stay in my side always. And I will practice in making notepads so that this 3rd Quarter my grades will be higher.
"ALWAYS REMEMBER NEVER GIVE UP , GOD IS ALWAYS IN YOUR SIDE"

No comments:

Post a Comment