Sunday, October 11, 2009

"My Great Warrior"

T- each me
E- verything I need to learn
A- ll the things I don't know
C- aring and guiding me
H- elping me to face challenges in life
E- enlightens my mind, and
R- eminds me that they are my teachers and
S- aving me as I call them My Great Warrior.
The Great Warrior of my life is my teachers and also my second parents. The who teach me in school , as what my poem say. Can you imagine we haven't a teachers, what the world will be?
You know what! We are lucky that God gave us teachers that teaches us to become successful. They guide us all the things we do. They teach us all the things we need to learn and all the things we don't know. They care for us, they help us to face our challenges in life and enlightens our mind all the bad things we do.
One thing more they reminds us that they are our GREAT HERO, OUR GREAT WARRIOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment